First responders are dedicated to looking after the well being of others. At DeVenne Insurance, we are dedicated to looking after them in a complex operating environment. The number of Companies that provide insurance for the Medical Transportation Industry is limited. This is a complex industry to insure with unique risks and challenges, so it requires experience and specialized expertise to handle it properly. We have a wide range of services and coverage options that allow you greater flexibility in customizing the right insurance program for your business.
We understand that every ambulance service provider has unique insurance needs and requires a unique insurance package to fully protect itself. We have the ability and options to custom tailor coverage for any organization.
We offer the following coverages:
- Commercial General Liablity
- Ambulance Professional Liability
- Employement Practices Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Portable Equipment Coverage
- Umbrella / Excess Liability
We take a pro-active approach to the Risk Management of your organization to reduce or keep losses under control. Up to date training is key to running a commercial ambulance company today. We are ready to be of assistance in providing the finest training of its kind for your specialized business. Our training people are leaders in the emergency service community and have spent many years honing their individual skills.
Our Loss Control Services Include:
- EVOC Training
- E-Learning Website with over 40 courses designed to address industry specific issues
- Safety DVD library and CD-Rom based courses
- Employee Issue Hotline – Free Attorney assistance regarding personnel.
- On-Site Safety Audits
- Sexual Harrassment Training, Policies and Investigation Forms
- Ambulance Providers Safety & Risk Control Resource Manual
- Sample Agreements, Contracts and Manuals including Driver/Fleet Manuals with employee acknowledgment signature page.
- Safety Committee development, policies and meeting templates
- Safety Posters
Most brokers provide quotes, but what are they doing the rest of the year? DeVenne Insurance offers a distinctive service model to all clients as a Value Added Service.
Our Additional Services include:
- Annual Service Plan with Timeline (includes Agency Report Card to assess your satisfaction)
- 1 Hour turnaround time on driver approvals if needed.
- Detailed Loss History analysis including loss ratios, loss trending and reserve management
- Meet on a regular basis to implement risk management plan and assess necessary changes
- Annual Insurance Industry Benchmark Report including current conditions
- In-House Claims Advocates to assist you with managing claims
- Guaranteed Cost Premiums